The government has launched a monthly pension assistance scheme for elderly people, also known as Old Age Pension Scheme. If you are also taking advantage of this scheme, then you would also like to see this Old Age Pension List 2024-25. You have been told about it completely, with the help of which you can easily see the list issued by the government.
Old Age Pension List 2024-25
|Old Age Pension
|Old Age Man And Woman
How To Check Old Age Pension List 2024
To check the Old Age Pension Scheme List 2024, you can adopt the following methods:
- Government website
You can check online whether your name is on the list of beneficiaries by visiting https://nsap.nic.in and entering your UID number, mobile number, or bank account number.
- Municipality office or Panchayat office
You can see the hard copy of the Old Age Pension Scheme by visiting the Municipality Office or Panchayat Office of your area.
- By going to the bank
You can also find out from your bank account statement whether the pension amount is being transferred to your account or not.
What Is Vridha Pension Yojana?
Old Age Pension Scheme is a welfare scheme run by the Government of India. Its objective is to provide financial assistance to elderly people of the age of 60 years and above living below the poverty line in the country. Under this scheme, all old people between the ages of 60 to 79 years are entitled to a pension, provided their annual income is less than Rs 20 thousand.
In this scheme, a pension amount of Rs 500 to 1000 is transferred directly to the bank account of the registered beneficiaries every month. This fixed monthly income is proving to be extremely helpful for the elderly. To avail of the benefits of the scheme, a person must have an Aadhar card and bank account.
How To Apply For Old Age Pension Scheme
Following is the procedure to apply for Old Age Pension Scheme:
- First of all, you have to go to the nearest social welfare center or Gram Panchayat office in your area.
- Get the application form from there fill it and submit it.
- Proof of age and identity such as an Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc. is required to be attached to the application.
- Also attach proof of income and assets like Form 16, bank statement, etc.
- After filling out all the required documents and forms, go to the Social Welfare Center again and apply.
- After scrutiny of the application, if everything is found correct then the pension will be approved.
In this way, you can get benefits by applying online for Old Age Pension Scheme.