PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Apply 2023 West Bengal, Rajasthan, Assam, Odisha, Maharashtra, Last Date, Benefits & Features, Documents, Application Form, Official Website, Helpline Number, Latest News & More
Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the PM Vishwakarma Yojana on August 15, 2023, which is an important step for traditional artists and craftsmen. Under this scheme, small businesses will get access to financial assistance, training, and skills advice, which will provide better opportunities to small workers and artisans. The government has allocated a budget of Rs 15,000 crore for this scheme, which will provide excellent support to goldsmiths, blacksmiths, barbers, washermen, masons, and vendors. This scheme is an important step in promoting small businesses and will empower people economically.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Apply 2023 Details
|PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
|Ministry of Micro Small & Medium Enterprises
|PM Narendra Modi
|15 August 2023
|All State People
|Provide financial assistance
|Online / Offline
|PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Apply Last Date 2023
|2023, Years Of End
|Vishwakarma Yojana Online Registration Link
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
PM Vishwakarma Yojana was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 15 August 2023, and its launch took place across the country on 17 September 2023. Under this scheme, traditional artisans and local artisans will get financial assistance at low-interest rates without any kind of guarantee. A budget of Rs 13,000 to 15,000 crore has been allocated for five years for this project for local artisans. This program is expected to financially benefit about 30 lakh families.
What Is PM Vishwakarma Yojana?
PM Vishwakarma Yojana is a government scheme launched by the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to traditional artisans and local craftsmen. The scheme provides loans at low interest rates and supports these individuals to promote their businesses, receive training, and develop skills. Under this, the government has invested a large budget to help small entrepreneurs towards stability and prosperity. The objective of this project is to economically empower millions of families.
Main Objective Of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Scheme
The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana is to provide assistance to eminent artisans of Indian cultural heritage, traditional arts, and crafts. It provides local artisans with access to loans, training, and skill development to help grow their businesses. Through the scheme, the government gives priority to the growth and sustainability of business and provides assistance towards prosperity.
Benefits & Features Of Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
- In the budget speech for 2023-2024, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman introduced the “PM Vishwakarma Yojana”. Rs 13,000 crore has been allocated in the budget for this scheme.
- Vishwakarma community will be directly benefited under this scheme and the community is diverse. This program will provide practical training to the local people of Kargil.
- The government will provide loans ranging from Rs 1,000,000 to Rs 2,000,000, and the government will contribute 5% to these loans. This project will attempt to promote community employment and improve the economic situation.
- Most of the Vishwakarma workers can benefit from this scheme, and through this, it will help lakhs of artisans using traditional tools.
- Traditional artists will learn self-employment and promote their work. This scheme can be used by people belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, OBC, women, tribal and other deprived groups.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible under the scheme, the individual must be a self-employed artisan or craftsman working with hands and tools in traditional occupations linked to any organized sector.
- Recipients must be over 18 years of age to register.
- The recipient must be employed in the relevant business and must not be in receipt of any other government loan.
- Under this scheme, one member of the family, like husband, wife, and unmarried children will also get the benefit of this scheme.
Documents Required For PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- Aadhar card.
- Vote id card
- PAN card
- Domicile Certificate
- Phone number
- Passport size color photo
- Work-related documents
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate.
These papers and documents can be used to meet various governmental, financial, and other types and specific requirements.
Businesses Covered Under Vishwakarma Scheme
- Carpenters (Suthar): This scheme provides support to carpenter makers, who are engaged in woodwork.
- Boat builders: Here, financial assistance is provided to boat builders who manufacture boats.
- Iron/Metal Based: This category supports metal and iron workers.
- Stone-Based: Support is provided here to stone artisans and manufacturers of stone-based products.
- Armorer: Under this scheme, assistance is provided to armorers, who make covering of iron, etc.
- Blacksmith (Lohar): Here support is provided to blacksmiths who do blacksmith work.
- Hammer and tool kit manufacturers: Hammer manufacturers and tool kit manufacturers get support under this scheme.
- Pond Sculptors (Mojortikar, Stone Carvers): Training and support are provided here to pond sculptors, who carve sculptures out of stones.
- Stone Breakers: Support to stone breakers, who are engaged in breaking stones.
- Gold/Silver based: Those working with gold and silver, such as goldsmiths, are provided support under this scheme.
- Clay-based: This category supports potters, who make products from clay.
- Leather-based: Support is provided here to leather artisans, such as cobblers (charmakar).
- Shoesmith/Shoe Artisan: Shoe makers get support here, who manufacture shoes.
- Architecture/Construction: Support is provided here to architectural personnel (masons), who carry out construction work.
- Others: Support is also provided in other sectors under this scheme, such as doll and toy makers, barbers, garland makers, washermen, tailors, fishing net makers, etc.
By providing support to these businesses, Vishwakarma Yojana”m has promoted Indian cultural and economic development.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Apply Last Date 2023
Those who are not able to apply online and want to know about the last date of this scheme, let them know that the applications will continue till the end of the year, till then you can apply.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Application Form Pdf Download
All the men and women who are eligible for this scheme and want to download the PM Vishwakarma Yojana online application form can download their Vishwakarma Yojana application form in PDF format by clicking on the link given below.
Step To PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Apply 2023
Following are the steps to apply online for PM Vishwakarma Yojana —
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana.
- If you have not registered for this scheme, you will have to create a new account by clicking on the option “New Registration” or “Create New Account”.
- During the application, you have to enter your personal information such as Aadhaar number, PAN card number, date of birth, address, etc.
- You have to upload the scanned copy of the required documents such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, etc. along with the application.
- After completing all the required information and documents, you need to submit your application.
- After submitting the application, you will receive a copy of a Registration Certificate or any other certificate, which you need to keep safe.
- After the completion of your application process, you will receive the grant under the scheme.
In this way, you can apply online for PM Vishwakarma Yojana. Note that the documents and process required may vary across states and territories, so make sure you follow local instructions.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Apply 2023 Official Website
Whoever is the eligible beneficiary of this scheme and is searching for PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Apply Official Website. And those who want to apply online can go to the link given below.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana is an important step towards the objectives of the Government of India, which aims to provide support to traditional artists and craftsmen. Through this scheme, self-employed artisans get the opportunity of financial assistance, training, and skill development, Which gives a boost to their businesses. This scheme is a great opportunity for the people in the unorganized sector and can help towards social and economic prosperity.
What is PM Vishwakarma Yojana?
PM Vishwakarma Yojana is a government scheme that supports traditional artists, craftsmen, and local businessmen by providing financial assistance and training to their businesses.
Who is eligible for PM Vishwakarma Yojana?
To be eligible for PM Vishwakarma Yojana, you must be any self-employed artisan or craftsman working with hands and tools in a family-based traditional trade in the unorganized sector.
How to apply for PM Vishwakarma Yojana?
To apply online for PM Vishwakarma Yojana, you have to visit the official website.
How much financial assistance can be received under PM Vishwakarma Yojana?
The maximum limit of financial assistance may vary for each business sector, but the government determines the maximum limit of financial assistance for different sectors.
Which businesses are included under PM Vishwakarma Yojana?
Carpenter (Suthar), Boat Maker, Iron/Metal Based, Stone Based, Armourer, Blacksmith (Lohar), Hammer and Tool Kit Maker, Locksmith Sculptor (Majortikaar, Stone Carver), Stone Breaker, Gold / Under PM Vishwakarma Yojana. Including silver-based, clay-based, leather-based, shoesmith/shoe artisan, architecture/construction, and other trades.