Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was started by the country’s PM Narendra Modi, but now the PM Awas Yojana last date of 2024 has been set before the applicants will have to get their online application done under the PM Awas Yojana, only then can they avail the benefit of this scheme. Otherwise, you will be deprived of the housing scheme, all the necessary information related to it is provided below.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2024-25
|(PM) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
|PM Awas Plus Yojana 2024
|Last Date To Apply
|31 December 2024
What Is PM Awas Yojana?
PM Awas Yojana is an important scheme run by the Government of India that aims to provide affordable and safe housing to the poor and deprived sections of society. The initial name of the scheme was Awas Yojana, but in 2015, Prime Minister Narendra Modi changed it to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana or PM Awas Yojana.
Under this scheme, people living below the poverty line get the benefit of affordable and safe houses. This scheme has been designed to strengthen housing facilities in urban and rural areas. Under the scheme, people are provided financial assistance to construct their own houses.
Under this, housing projects have been started in various cities and villages, so that poor people can get the benefit of high-quality housing. One of its objectives is to ensure that all people have access to good and healthy housing so that their lives can be safe and prosperous.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Apply 2024-25 Last Date
The last date for online application of PM Awas Plus Scheme is 31 December 2024 before which the applicant will have to complete his online application process.
Objective Of Pradhan Mantri Awas Plus Yojana 2024
The objective of Pradhan Mantri Awas Plus Yojana 2024 has been launched by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Government of India so that all the citizens in the country can get access to safe and healthy housing while moving on the path of prosperity. Through this scheme, the government aims to help those people who are below the poverty line and who need good housing. The scheme, along with helping the economically weaker section of society get housing, also aims to strengthen housing facilities in rural and urban areas.
Benefits And Features Of Awas Plus Yojana
- Under this scheme, poor families will get free permanent housing.
- The house will be constructed by the government
- The size of the house can range from 30 square meters to 60 square meters.
- Electricity connection, toilet, gas connection, and water facilities will be provided in the house.
- High-quality materials are used in the construction of the house
- The house is designed with earthquake-resistant technology
- A loan facility will also be made available
- The government will also help in the maintenance of the house
Required Documents For Pradhan Mantri Awas Plus Yojana
- Application Form
- Identity Certificate (ID Proof): Government-recognized document to identify the applicant. Such as Aadhar Cards, Passports, Voter ID cards, etc.
- Resident Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook or Account Statement
- Marriage Certificate
- Gram Panchayat/Municipality Certificate
- Scheme Application Form
Eligibility Criteria For PM Awas Yojana 2024
- The applicant must be above 18 years of age.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should not already have a permanent house.
- The annual income of the applicant should be less than the prescribed limit. This limit is ₹3 lakh for urban areas and ₹2 lakh for rural areas.
- Land should be available in the area chosen by the applicant.
- The applicant must have an Aadhar card and bank account.
Steps To Apply Online In Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Follow the following steps to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana:
- First, visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- Select the registration option on the website and fill in your details.
- Before applying you have to select a scheme, such as an Urban or rural scheme.
- Fill in the required information in the application form, such as your name, address, income, and other relevant details.
- Upload photographs of required documents along with the application, such as Aadhar Card, Income Certificate, etc.
- After filling out the form, apply and receive an Acknowledgment.
- You can check the status of your application by logging in to the official website.
Next, your application will be reviewed and if all the information is correct and you are eligible, you may be selected for housing.